Dear ones, today I decided to serve you with something more rustic ... I learned the recipe from my mother-in-law. Dansa makes a chicken in an extraordinarily tasty cauldron, I made it in a pan, but apples and so on: D
- - 3 pulpits
- - 2 medium-sized onions
- - 2 tomatoes
- - 1 cup white wine
- - 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- - 1 tablespoon oil
- - 1 lgt tomato paste
- - salt
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Onion and tomato legs:
1. Wash the thighs, wipe them with a paper towel and put them in the pan with hot oil.
2. Fry the thighs until golden (5-8min) on each side.
3. Add balsamic vinegar and wine, cover with a lid and leave until the liquid drops almost completely (~ 20 min).
4. Put the julienned onion and diced tomatoes and let it cook for about 7 minutes.
5. At the end add the tomato paste & salt and leave for another 2 min.
You can remove skin and fat!
It comes out even tastier with country chicken;)
Preparation of thighs in tomato sauce
The first time we choose a roomy pan. Then we put the oil and heat it. Lightly salt the thighs. We brown the thighs, just enough to take on color. We take them out and put them on a plate.
Grate the vegetables, each separately. First add the onion, then the bell pepper, in the same pan in which we browned the thighs. Leave them for about 4-5 minutes until they soften. Add the carrots and celery, heat them for another 5 minutes. At the end of the garlic, season with salt and pepper.
Put the thighs in the pan, then add hot water. Let everything simmer for about 30-40 minutes.
Meanwhile, grate the tomatoes (you can also use canned tomatoes) and discard the remaining peel. Put the tomatoes and thyme, let it boil again until the sauce is reduced and it is consistent, for another 20-30 minutes.
Taste and if necessary season with salt and pepper.
Until the thighs are prepared, we also make the mashed potatoes.
Peel the potatoes and boil them in salted water. Check the potatoes for cooking with a fork. If it enters the potato easily and it crumbles, they are cooked. We drain them of the water in which they boiled. Heat the milk. With a mashed utensil or a fork, crush them, adding a little milk and butter. We also add salt. We continue until we reach the desired consistency, we may not need all the milk, it depends on the potatoes and the desired consistency. After they are ready, we keep them covered, it is best to be ready at once with the thighs. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Couscous with tomatoes and onions
Couscous are some cereal-like pasta. This recipe has a very low fat content and is prepared quickly. It can be served very spicy and this way you will ensure your success among the & quotiuti & quot; You can prepare couscous with tomatoes and onions for the whole family.
4 tomatoes cut into pieces
4 pieces green onions, cut into pieces
1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar
1/4 tablespoon pepper
3 cups vegetable soup or canned soup
2 cups couscous (cereal pasta in the form of beans)
sea salt to taste
2 tablespoons basil and parsley, chopped.
Method of preparation:
1. Combine the tomatoes with the onion in a bowl. Add the vinegar, pepper, mix and set aside.
2. Put the soup in a saucepan and put it on the right heat. Pour the couscous, cover and remove from the heat. Leave it covered for 5-7 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
3. Strain the couscous. Put in a bowl and mix with tomatoes and green onions, adding sea salt, if necessary. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve hot or from the refrigerator.
4 servings are obtained.
1 serving contains: 385 calories 13 g protein 79.5 carbohydrates 1.2 g fat 0 mg cholesterol 65 mg sodium (excluding sea salt).
Chicken legs with apples and red onions
Today I bring you, directly from the land of tasty recipes, a unique dish through its unique combination of flavors. The following preparation will complement the pleasure of taste with the characteristic mixture of superior proteins and antioxidants, a mixture only good for your health and tone.
Method of preparation:
Put them on the chicken legs, washed well and wiped, & bdquosare on the wound & rdquo (ie rub them with a little salt). Add them with the paprika, to improve them a little more, then with a powder of ground white pepper (for thoughts). Place the 4 chicken legs in an ovenproof dish. Wash the apples, then clean them of sins. Peel an onion and cut the apples and onions into thin slices. Place the apple and onion slices on top of the thighs, then soak them in a tablespoon of oil and half a cup of water.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, then offer the covered dish. The enticing aroma will announce when the preparation is ready (it should last about 30-35 minutes). Chop the parsley in time and, after removing the dish from the oven, sprinkle it evenly over the food.
I recommend serving the legs so cooked with a white wine, light and dry (like jokes with string and John).
Chicken legs with red onions (Bavarian recipe)
A spectacular, fragrant food, which can be the main course at a special dinner, prepared by you, at home. The secret is that it is easy and fast.
ingredients: two oranges, a few sprigs of thyme, six large onions, tomatoes, eight chicken legs (two for one serving), salt, pepper, a little sugar, a small glass of white wine, oil.
- Wash the oranges, wipe them and grate the peel, then squeeze the fruit.
- Choose the thyme leaves and cut them into small pieces.
- Cut fish onions.
- Wash the chicken legs, dry them and season them, then put them in a pan with a little oil and fry them for about 10 minutes on all sides.
- Remove the thighs from the pan, drain some of the fat and put the onion to harden. Add a tablespoon of sugar (preferably brown) and simmer for 10 minutes to caramelize.
- Quench the onion with the orange juice, add the grated peel, the wine and the thyme and let it boil for another 1-2 minutes.
- Put the chicken legs over the onion and put everything in the oven (hot) to brown for about 25 minutes.
Recipe that changes the way you cook meat - tender and juicy chicken legs in tomato sauce
This recipe will reveal a little trick to get the tender and juicy chicken legs. If you are tired of the classic recipe, try to diversify a bit and see how these delicious chicken legs will come out in tomato sauce.
A goodness, nothing else! You will fall in love with the soft, tender and fragrant meat, and then you will change the way you are used to it. For this recipe you do not need an oven because they are cooked in the pan, under the lid. A great recipe for a successful dinner!
8 pieces Chicken legs
100 g Onions
800 ml Tomato sauce
10 g Salt
3 g ground black pepper
3 g Oregano
1. In a hot pan, fry the onion well.
2. Using bamboo sticks, stick the chicken legs in order to cook as well as possible.
3. Put the chicken legs in the pan, over the hardened onions and fry them well on both sides.
4. Season with salt and pepper, add oregano and after frying well pour over the tomato sauce.
5. Distribute the tomato sauce evenly, cover the pan with a lid and cook for 40 minutes. At the end, au gratin with parsley.
6. Enjoy with pleasure!
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.
1. Finely chop the onion. Melt the butter in a saucepan, larger skillet or cauldron.
2. Put two tablespoons of flour in the melted butter and add a pinch of salt. Stir to incorporate and harden the flour a little.
3. Place the chopped onion over the hardened flour and mix with a wooden spatula to take the heat and brown a little.
4. Extinguish everything with a soup polish and let it boil until it starts to bind.
5. Add the tomato juice or diced tomatoes and simmer until pasty, about 30 minutes. We are careful not to stick due to the presence of flour.
Depending on the acidity of the tomatoes used, we can add a little sugar to compensate for the acidity. For example. if we use tomato juice it may have sugar in it and in this case we do not put more. If we prepare the Romanian sauce in summer and we have fresh Romanian tomatoes & # 8211 like it would be good to use & # 8211 we put a teaspoon of sugar. We can season as we wish. Those who want a hot sauce add a finely chopped hot pepper. If you like a famous Balkan sauce, you can try lutenite.
Chicken legs with parmesan
Baked chicken legs with parmesan with potatoes and tomato paste, served with sour cream
Ciulama with chicken legs
Ciulama with chicken legs, mushrooms, celery, onion and carrots, served with polenta
Baked chicken legs in beer
Spicy chicken legs with sweet and hot paprika, thyme and rosemary, baked and sprinkled with beer
Summer stew with tomatoes, peppers, onions and chicken legs
When I bought the necessary things for this summer stew (because, unfortunately, in the city we buy vegetables from the market, we don't pick them from the garden!) I had the opportunity to see how much the prices for vegetables whose season is just beginning have dropped!
We have the opportunity, therefore, to have more taste in the plate, with less money.
This recipe is very easy to prepare and very tasty. I recommend it!
- 5-6 pieces of chicken
- 1 kg of well-ripened tomatoes
- 4 bell peppers
- 4 onions
- a bunch of parsley
The chicken legs are cleaned and washed very well. Buffer them with excess water and fry them in hot oil on both sides.
Peel an onion and grate it. The pepper is washed, cleaned and cut into longer strips.
Roast the tomatoes in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, then put them in a bowl with cold water to peel them more easily. We clean them from the skin and cut them into larger pieces.
In a saucepan, heat a few tablespoons of oil. Put the onion and heat it until it softens a little, then add the pepper.
Heat them together until the pepper has softened a little.
Add the tomatoes and cook the stew until the tomatoes are soft.
Put the fried chicken legs and cook for about 15 minutes. Add the finely chopped parsley and turn off the heat.
If you like the recipes I explained, go to my Facebook page, Alina & # 8217s Cuisine, and give me a LIKE. Thank you!
[photo title = & # 8221 Have you tried this recipe? & # 8221]
Did you like it? Share the result with us. Enter here and upload your photo. Don't worry if she's not a professional, we're not either. You will then find your photo on this page. Thank you!
2 chicken legs,
2 cloves garlic,
1 link parsley,
salt, pepper, oil,
Fry the chicken legs in two tablespoons of oil after they have been seasoned with a little salt and pepper. It takes about 7 minutes to make.
Finely chop the onion and cook in another bowl.
When it has softened slightly, add the chopped tomatoes, let it boil for 10 minutes, covered, over low heat.
Then add the crushed garlic and finely chopped parsley, let it boil for another 10 minutes.
The resulting sauce is poured over the chicken legs and left on the fire for another 5 minutes.