We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
First we put cherries in rum and leave them until we prepare the dough. Then we make a dough a little thicker than the pancakes from the above ingredients. I mixed eggs with sugar, then added yogurt, butter, milk and last time flour mixed with baking powder. I mixed them well and put half of the amount to bake in the oven heated to 180 degrees for about 15 minutes, during which time I prepared the filling.
Mix eggs with sugar and sour cream, then add crushed cheese and vanilla essence, mix with a wooden spoon and then add the cherries with rum. Mix well and when the 15 minutes have passed, remove the tray from the oven and pour the cheese composition over and cover with the remaining dough and put it back in the oven and leave it for another 30-40 minutes.
When the cake is cold, decorate it with cherry topping according to your preference.
Ingredient "Little Red Riding Hood" Cake:
- 3 eggs
- 125 grams of sugar
- 230 grams of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 ml oil
- 200 ml of milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 glass (of tuica) of cherry (about 50 ml)
- 30-32 pieces of cherries or fresh cherries or compote, without seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (5 grams, 1/2 pack)
Cream and decoration:
- 2 fresh yolks
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch (35 grams)
- 1 tablespoon flour (25 grams)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 125 grams of sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 500 grams of sweet cheese
- 250 ml whipped cream
- 400 ml. of milk
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (for whipped cream)
- 1 sachet of whipping cream
- 400 grams of fresh cherries or cherries or a large compote of cherries or cherries
- compote juice (if you use fresh fruit, 250-300 ml cherry or cherry juice)
- 1 sachet of jelly for the cake
Countertop preparation for "Little Red Riding Hood" Cake
1. I used fresh cherries, which I removed the seeds with this wonder of the technique that I am very excited about. A real child's play, the seeds are removed faster than the cherry tails break! Before any other work, however, I turned on the oven and set it at 175 degrees.
2. Mix whole eggs with 125 grams of sugar, 1 tablespoon of honey, salt, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and half the amount of cherries, until you get a frothy composition. Add 200 ml. milk, oil and flour, previously mixed with baking powder. Mix lightly, with a whisk (or a flexible spatula), with movements from the bottom of the bowl to the surface, trying not to lose the air accumulated in the beaten eggs, which will help to obtain a fluffy top.
3. When the composition of the countertop for the Little Red Riding Hood cake is well mixed, a semi-fluid dough must be obtained, in which no traces of flour can be seen. Pour the composition into a tray (38 × 25 cm. Had my tray) lined with baking paper and bake in the preheated oven at 175 degrees for ten minutes.
4. After the first 10 minutes of baking, take the tray out of the oven and lightly stuff the 30-32 pieces of pitted cherries or sour cherries in the semi-baked tray. We try to work as fast as possible, so that neither the countertop nor the oven cools down during this time. Put the tray back in the oven and continue baking for another 15-18 minutes, until a clean toothpick stuck in the top comes out without traces of glued dough and the top takes on a beautiful golden color.
Leave the baking tray to cool well in the tray and when it is completely cold, carefully remove it, place it on a tray, peel off the baking paper and sprinkle with the rest of the cherries (or with cherry / cherry juice for a variant for the children).
Preparation of the cream
1. At the base, Scufita Rosie cake cream has a classic vanilla cream.
Put on the fire, in a saucepan, 350 ml of milk, to heat well. Separately, rub the yolks well with sugar, honey, 1 tablespoon of flour and starch and the remaining 50 ml. of milk. When the milk is hot, pour over the yolk composition and mix vigorously. Pour everything back into the pan and stir continuously until it boils and thickens well, then add the vanilla extract and mix well. Basically, he's getting ready a vanilla cream (You can see its step-by-step preparation in the video recipe that you can find by clicking on the link or on the picture below).
2. For the cream that we will use for the Little Red Riding Hood cake, it is important to use cow's cheese without a sour smell and with a very fine texture. Therefore, the cow's cheese is passed through a thick sieve or, more conveniently, it is processed with the blender until it becomes very fine. Boiled cream, hot, pour over the cheese and mix everything together. Allow to cool completely.
3. To make cream from natural whipped cream, we must keep in mind a few things: whipped cream must be sweet (not sweetened, but unfermented), have at least 30% fat (ideally even more) and be very , very cold when we start beating it, ideally cooled overnight in the refrigerator.
It is recommended that the bowl in which the whipped cream is whipped be cold. So, beat the whipped cream with the mixer at high speed, in a large bowl, until it starts to form light crusts on the surface, then add the powdered sugar and the whipped cream hardener and mix until the whipped cream hardens well. Be careful not to beat more, because there is a danger of separating whipped cream into whey and butter!
In the mass of boiled cream and cheese, already cooled, add the whipped cream, stirring lightly, until smooth. We're done with the cream, we can now assemble the Little Red Riding Hood cake.
Assembling the cake
1. Place all the remaining cherries (cherries) on top of the Red Hood cake, lightly sprinkled with sour cherry (or cherry / cherry juice). On top of them, add the cream, evenly, on the whole surface, smoothing it lightly with a knife with a long, moistened blade. Put the Little Red Riding Hood cake in the fridge for at least two hours. Be careful to insulate it well, wrap it with cling film or cover it with a special cake lid, because it will easily catch odors from the refrigerator.
2. Prepare the cake jelly according to the instructions on the package, using the required amount of liquid - compote juice or fruit juice mixed with cherries (according to taste, I dropped a few more drops of cherries: P). Pour the jelly over the Little Red Riding Hood cake, quickly leveling it with a long spatula. Refrigerate until the jelly is well set, then portion, cutting into cubes or slices, with a knife soaked in cold water and wiped after each cut.
Here you can find the recipe that inspired me, I wish you great appetite!
Wash the cherries, remove the seeds and leave them in a sieve while we prepare the top.
In a kettle add the broken chocolate pieces, the butter cubes over low heat until it melts, stirring constantly, add the cocoa, mix well and let it cool.
Mix eggs with sugar until it doubles in volume, add melted butter and mix until smooth. Mix the flour with the baking powder, sift a pinch of salt over the chocolate mixture. Mix with a spatula until smooth.
In another bowl, mix the cottage cheese with the eggs, the vanilla sugar, the sugar, the rum essence.
tray lined with baking paper add a layer of top, add 1/2 cream cheese, 1/2 cherries, top, cream cheese, cherries and on top the remaining top dough.
Put the tray in the preheated oven until it passes the toothpick test.
Mix the butter with the sugar, then the eggs and the vanilla essence.
Add the cottage cheese and mix.
Alternatively, add milk and flour mixed with baking powder and salt.
Put baking paper in the tray and add the composition.
Place the strawberries cut in half.
Put the tray in the oven for about 40 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
Remove from the oven, allow to cool and powder with powdered sugar.
Try it yourself cake with cottage cheese and strawberries!
Serving Tunnel cake with cheese and cherries
Leave to cool. It cuts nicer and is tastier cold.
Foodblogger at Savori Urbane. #savoriurbane
Ricotta and cherry cake
Of course, summer is about ice cream and cool desserts! But summer is also about delicious fruit. From time to time, no matter how hot it is outside, I feel the need for a baked cake, fresh out of the oven. A fragrant and fluffy cake with fruit. A cake that goes perfectly with a globe of cold ice cream. A cake exactly as it is Ricotta and cherry cake!
In Lidl stores it is #SaptamanaItaliana so I thought Ricotta and cherry cake it is perfect, being a recipe of Italian origin, collected by my mother on her trips to Italy and Switzerland. Ricotta and cherry cake sau Ricotta and cherry pie. It is a cake that is very easy to prepare, all you need is a bowl and a mixer. Or a bowl, a target and some muscles
Cold cake with cottage cheese
Because it's too hot and because it's too lazy :), I made this cold cake with cottage cheese. Cold, meaning no oven. With kiwi as it turned out, you can of course try it with strawberries.
- 200g biscuits (-2 that I ate)
- 500ml cream for whipped cream 32% fat
- 8g food jelly
- 500 ml of milk
- 250g cow's cheese
- 150g old powder
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar (8g)
- 6-7 kiwis
In a bowl put the cottage cheese, sugar and 4-5 tablespoons of milk. Mix well. Put gelatin in a bowl with 3 tablespoons of cold milk. Heat 100 ml of milk in a saucepan. When it starts to boil, turn off the heat and add the dissolved gelatin. Stir until the gelatin dissolves and then pour the liquid over the cheese. Mix and set aside.
Beat the whipped cream. If you use natural cream, add 3 tablespoons of sugar.
Put the whipped cream in the cheese mixture and mix well. I used about 300 ml for the mixture and left 200 for decoration.
Wallpaper a form of cake with food foil. (You can also use a pan with a diameter of 21 cm). We pass the biscuits through the milk and place them next to each other. We put half of the cream, then slices of kiwi, then the other half of the cream. Break the biscuits in half and put them over the cream. I don't know how I did it but they fit me right. If you use a round shape put a layer of biscuits then cream then another layer of biscuits.
Cover with foil and let cool for 4-5 hours.
Remove the cake from the cold, take the foil and garnish with kiwi and whipped cream.
The husband asked for a supplement (and so that I don't lie to you too :)) and says that it is among his favorites. I think I know why, because it's with kiwi, cheese and it's not very sweet :)
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.