We prepare the marinade for the fish fillet:
- first the fillet is washed, cleaned of any bones, portioned into pieces according to preference, salted and peppered to taste.
- Squeeze the juice from a lemon in a bowl, add the dill and finely chopped parsley, rub a little to release the flavors and then add the nutmeg. Homogenize and add the pieces of fillets, turning them from side to side. It is placed on a plate, and the remaining juice is poured over it! Wrap and leave to cool for at least an hour at most 2!
We prepare the rice:
- wash the rice and leave it in the water until we prepare the vegetables. Carrots and peppers are cut into cubes or semicircles (I boiled a few whole carrots for decoration), finely chop the onion. Drain the rice from the water, put it in the pan, add the water / bird soup, carrots, onion, salt and a tablespoon of oil! Stir and leave it and put it on the right heat (pan covered with a lid) until the water drops and the rice swells!
All this time, our file has been pretty! Next is his grilling!
Preparing the ultimate white sauce it is made on a bain marie.
- This is a hot sauce, so it will be served as such.
- the yolk is mixed with the sour cream, the mushrooms are finely chopped!
- mix the flour with cold water / soup and then add it in the melted butter, stirring constantly. Add the mushrooms. Match the consistency with hot water / soup and boil for about 10 minutes.
- add salt, yolk and continue cooking for another 15 minutes. At the end, add the lemon juice!
Oriental cauliflower in the microwave
Recipe for microwave-cooked potatoes with butter and peanut oil, seasoned with basil and oregano
Microwave green bean food
How to prepare green beans in the microwave. Recipe
Baked lentils with rice
Baked lentils with rice and celery, prepared with tomatoes or tomato juice and seasoned with green dill and garlic
1. Finely chop the onion and put it in hot oil.
2. When the onion is browned, add the flour and mix well.
3. Quench with water and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add the finely chopped mushrooms and leave for 10 minutes.
5. Season the sauce with salt, pepper, paprika and vegeta.
6. At the end, add the finely chopped parsley.
This rice sauce is added hot over the rice and served hot. You can sprinkle it with a little lemon before putting it on rice.
The best fish pie from Jamie Oliver - VIDEO
This fish pie recipe is taken from the book "Jamie's Ministry of Food". According to the famous chef, you can replace the types of fish used by him with your favorite assortments (mackerel, cod, trout, etc.).
300 g fillets of salmon
300 g smoked haddock fillets
125 g shrimp
1 kg of potatoes
2 stalks of celery celery
150 g Cheddar cheese
1/2 hot pepper
a generous handful of fresh spinach leaves
2 ripe tomatoes
Method of preparation
Peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes and boil them in salted water.
Meanwhile, take a deeper baking tray and prepare the base of the pie directly in it. Grate the carrot, celery stalks and cheddar cheese on a large grater. On a small grater, grate the lemon peel, then the hot pepper.
Chop the parsley and add it over the other ingredients.
Cut the fish into cubes and add it to the pan, and on top strain the juice from the whole lemon. Cut the tomatoes into small pieces and add them to the tray, and at the end put the spinach leaves. Add about 4 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper and mix everything carefully.
After the potatoes are cooked, strain the water and pass them with a little butter, olive oil, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Place the puree over the ingredients in the pan and spread it evenly.
Add a little olive oil or grated cheese on top and place the tray in the preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for about 40 minutes.
First we make marinade for salmon: mustard, olive oil, white pepper, fish spices, lemon juice, garlic, finely chopped parsley, optional chili sauce.
Put the salmon slices in the marinade and leave them for 15 minutes.
In the meantime, we take care of the spinach: we scald it and leave it for a few minutes (2-3). Then drain it and cut it into larger pieces.
In a pan put olive oil and a lemon cut in half and fry a little.
Remove the lemons and then put the spinach with chopped garlic
First heat the garlic a little and then add the spinach, boil the pasta.
We mix part of the spinach with the pasta (season with salt and pepper) and leave some of it like this (season).
Put on low heat and mix the ingredients for the sauce, it's ready when it thickens.
Wild Rice Code Sheets
- The fish is thawed at room temperature, washed and placed on absorbent kitchen towels to remove excess water.
- Put the milk, bay leaves and cod fillets in a large diameter pan. Leave the pan on low heat until the milk starts to boil. Boil the fish on low heat for about 1 minute.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees c.
- Carefully remove the fish fillets and place them on a tray lined with baking paper. Season to taste with salt, a mixture of white, green, black pepper and paprika. Place on the surface of the cod fillets, lemon juice as desired.
- The tray with the fish fillets thus prepared is put in the oven for about 10 - 15 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fillets used).
- Meanwhile, boil the rice and prepare the sauce. Boil the rice in salted water according to the instructions on the package (approximately 16 minutes).
- Wash and chop the onion. Wash the garlic and cut it into small pieces. Fry the onion and garlic for 2 - 4 minutes in a pan with a little sunflower oil. Sprinkle onions and garlic with the juice of half a freshly squeezed lemon and season with salt, a mixture of white, green, black pepper and paprika as desired.
- Plates / plates are decorated according to preference.
Recipe source: "Your chef" collection (I modified the quantities a bit and used instead of a bunch of green onions, 3/4 medium-sized white onions).
Grilled salmon fillets
For today we have prepared a recipe with one of our favorite ingredients & # 8230 namely & # 8230salmon! An easy and super healthy dish. Enjoy!
2 salmon fillets
2 cloves of garlic
salt, white + black pepper
2 teaspoons soy sauce-optional
1. Grind the garlic and mix it with the salt, pepper, juice of 1/2 lemon and soy sauce.
2. Let the fish fillets soak for 1-2 hours.
3. Heat the grill and place the salmon on the grill.
4. When the salmon starts to turn white, turn it carefully on the other side, leave it on the grill for another 3-4 minutes.
Fish recipes, seafood recipes, trout recipes, salmon recipes, mackerel recipes, how to make baked trout, how to prepare special recipes with fish, fish with baked sauce shrimp recipes, shellfish recipes and other seafood.
Red tuna and something besides
It took a while for the winner of the Cooking with Seafood contest to be named. It seems that the jury appreciated my efforts and announced me the winner of this contest. I thank them in this way. I went to Delicatessen to pick up my prize, more precisely to choose my prize, and I had a choice. Today I am going to tell you about a delicacy I chose, namely about the bluefin tuna, considered one of the most appreciated fish varieties in the world.
First of all, this fish is distinguished by its special color: bright red, furrowed by small white lines. The next thing we notice is the texture of the fish: the tuna is a fine, delicate fish that must be handled carefully.
I thought for a moment what would be the right recipe for him. Somehow, I didn't seem to see it in the pan or in the oven. So, in my mind there is only one option left & # 8211 we will not do it at all but we will eat it raw. However, I only made a very quick marinade for him, to soothe him a little in the cold and to help him with auxiliary flavors.
I mixed equal amounts of lemon juice and olive oil, over which I added half a teaspoon of salt.
I put two tablespoons of cold water and mixed very well with a whisk. With this sauce I greased the fillets on both sides.
The fillets then went into the fridge until I prepared the garnish. If I started with raw fish, I thought of going all the way in the Japanese style and I prepared a special rice, usually used for sushi or other Japanese dishes that involve raw fish.
I used round grain rice which I washed in several waters until the water remained clear. I then left it in water for about 10 minutes and then put it in a pot. I added water so that the liquid exceeded the rice by 2-3 inches. I left the high heat for 2 minutes then the low heat for about 25 minutes, during which time the pot was covered. I didn't mix in the rice, I didn't add salt, I didn't do anything to him during this time. Basically, I didn't pay attention to him.
After the rice boiled, I turned off the heat and left it in the pot for another 10 minutes, during which time I prepared the sauce, if we can call it that.
A quarter cup of rice vinegar, a tablespoon of sugar and a pinch of salt. I mixed them well until the salt and sugar dissolved. Then I spread the rice on a large plate and carefully poured this sauce over the rice, stirring constantly. Pouring this sauce over the hot rice, I made sure that the strength of the vinegar will evaporate with the water, leaving the aroma and sweetness.
The placement on the plate was simple and rigorous. First I cut the fish into thin pieces of half a centimeter.
Then I made rectangular shapes out of rice and placed them on the plate, and I will add the fish on top.
On each piece of fish I placed a very thin slice of pickled ginger. The taste is very strong so a very thin slice does a great job.
I sprinkled some black sesame seeds and placed a small bowl with soy sauce in the middle.
When tasting this dish, opinions were divided. From my point of view it is an unusual dish, especially not so much by the way it is prepared but by the ingredient used. Keeping the fish raw ensures that we do not lose any flavor or nutrients. The rice flavored with a little vinegar tastes like fish and the soy sauce perfectly completes the preparation.
I say it's worth trying at least once in your life. To be honest, I would eat a plate like this once again.
Chicken with rice and supreme sauce
Chicken with rice and supreme sauce prepared with celery root, carrots, onions and egg yolks
Fluffy rice dumplings
Rice dumplings filled with marmalade, prepared with milk, eggs and nuts, flavored with vanilla sugar
Spinach with rice
Spinach recipe with rice, a can of chopped tomatoes, green onions and a sprig of dill